Non Accredited Education Applicant

12. I am unable to provide all the requested documentation what should I do?

If you are unable to provide any requested document (e.g. letter from employer, transcript or copy of your diploma or degree from educational institution, student record, etc) please provide a written explanation as to why you are unable to provide it to the College. Incomplete applications that do not include written explanations will not be processed.

Upon receipt of your written explanation the Registration Committee will conduct a fact check assessment to verify the information you provide. The committee reviews each situation on a case by case basis and will notify you in writing of acceptable alternatives, which may include providing a statutory declaration.